Conversions and new offices – representing nearly 350 more affiliates – advance the brand’s presence in communities served by top-producing agents and teams
DENVER, Oct. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, celebrates the addition of 15 RE/MAX offices in its U.S. company-owned regions over the past two months welcoming nearly 350 agents to the brand.
The expansion demonstrates how attractive the RE/MAX value proposition is to real estate entrepreneurs across the country. The additions are a mix of new offices, conversions of formerly unaffiliated brokerages, and expansions of existing RE/MAX companies. Together, they reaffirm the power of RE/MAX, the #1 name in real estate.1
New brokerage openings:
- Shawn Gaugler opened RE/MAX Legacy in Bozeman, MT
- Mandy Campbell opened RE/MAX Aspire in Culver, IN
- Badrul Chowdhury opened RE/MAX LuXe in Queens Village, NY
- Bill Weishuhn opened RE/MAX Prime Properties in Reno, NV
- Mandy Caruso, Jack Brown and Heather Grant Murray opened RE/MAX Beacon in Salem, MA
- Tyler Bernadyn, Joseph Fitzpatrick, and Justine Tarlton opened RE/MAX Results in Middletown, RI
- Dawn Stixrud opened RE/MAX Aspire in Hobbs, NM
- Daniel Riess moved his unaffiliated brokerage, Realty Market Brokers, to RE/MAX Adventure in Nampa, ID and opened with eight agents.
- Sheryl Albritton converted her unaffiliated brokerage, San Juan Real Estate, to RE/MAX Island Living in Friday Harbor, WA.
- Haley Larson converted her unaffiliated company, The Real Estate Collective, and rebranded to RE/MAX The Collective with her 19 agents in Yakima, WA.
- Cynthia Phillips and Kade Phillips converted their Middleboro, MA unaffiliated brokerage to RE/MAX Legacy and opened with six agents.
- Gene Boone and Owen Boone converted their unaffiliated brokerage Foxfire Realty in Ocala, FL to RE/MAX Foxfire with 165 agents.
Expansions & Acquisitions:
- Henry Schmidt, owner of RE/MAX Evergreen opened a second office in Oakridge, OR. The new office has three licensed agents and three support staff.
- Paul Natividad, Jenny Pok and Mike Sanchez, the leadership team of RE/MAX Proper, acquired All Nations realty in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, which became their second office location with more than 120 agents.
- Jeffrey Adams, Sue Dietz, Ashley Erschen, and David Sandman, Broker/Owners of RE/MAX Advantage Realty in Iowa, opened a second office in Platteville, WI.
The recent office conversions, expansions and acquisition had upwards of $630 million in combined sales volume in 2022.
Peter Luft, RE/MAX, LLC Vice President of Franchise Sales, says the recent surge in RE/MAX offices is a testament to the brand and the local brokerage owners. “RE/MAX is a top-tier brand, offering real estate entrepreneurs the opportunity to go into business for themselves but not by themselves. The franchise growth throughout the U.S. underscores the value of building a brokerage business by providing the best tools, brand, and experiences to agents and clients.”
Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.
About the RE/MAX Network
As one of the leading global real estate franchisors, RE/MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with more than 140,000 agents in over 9,000 offices and a presence in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, as measured by residential transaction sides. RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. RE/MAX agents have lived, worked and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars every year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit news.remax.com.
1Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness.
SOURCE RE/MAX, LLC
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/15-new-remax-brokerages-open-during-last-months-of-summer-season-301952798.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com