CHICAGO, Jan. 17, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — According to Arizton’s latest research report, the data center fire detection market is growing at a CAGR of 7.53% from 2022 to 2028. The latest trends in the market are innovation in fire suppression systems, AI in fire detection and suppression, the rising popularity of gaseous fire suppression systems, and an increase in demand for edge data centers.
To Know More, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3991
Browse in-depth TOC on “Data Center Fire Detection and Suppression Market”
322 – Pages
78 – Tables
175 – Figures
Data Center Fire Detection and Suppression Market Report Scope
Market Size (2028)
USD 1.78 Billion
Market Size (2022)
USD 1.15 Billion
Fire Safety Systems, Deployment Locations and Geography
North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Nordics, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, APAC, and Southeast Asia
Innovation in Data Center Fire Detection and Suppression Market
- In 2020, the HYGOOD SAPPHIRE Acoustic Nozzle was awarded the Data Centre Safety/Fire Suppression Innovation of the Year at the DCS Awards. It is the first Underwriters Laboratories (UL) performance-verified fire suppression solution for the fire safety & protection industry. It reduces the acoustic footprint during discharge and is intended for inert gas fire suppression systems. The INERGEN 150/200 bar and iFLOW 300 bar Fire Suppression Systems, in conjunction with the HYGOOD Acoustic Nozzle, are particularly effective in suppressing fires in hazardous areas where sound levels could be a problem for delicate electronic equipment. The acoustic nozzle is frequently used in server rooms and data centers.
- iFLOW Technology uses inert gas as a cleaning agent. The iFLOW technology is efficient, safe, and adaptable. This innovation is set to transform the landscape of fire suppression technology and enhance the data center industries. It is based on three main components mentioned below.
- iFLOW valve: The iFLOW valve represents a significant leap forward in pressure and flow regulation. It efficiently reduces peak pressure by operating at a nominal pressure of 60 bar in the 300-bar system and 40 bar in the 200-bar version. This cutting-edge value ensures a swift achievement of 95% of the system design concentration within 60 or 120 seconds.
- iFLOW horizontal check valve: Streamlining the installation process, the iFLOW horizontal check valve enables hassle-free interconnection of containers. Its innovative design often eliminates the need for a distance manifold, saving time and resources. Additionally, this valve serves as a crucial safety device, preventing agent loss in case containers are removed during maintenance.
- iFLOW matrix system: The iFLOW matrix system revolutionizes design flexibility, adapting seamlessly to complex architectural spaces. Unlike traditional racking systems, the matrix system boasts a distinctive design, enabling greater installation flexibility and quicker container removal during recharge and maintenance operations.
AI Gaining Momentum in the Data Center Fire Detection and Suppression Market
In recent years, the fire detection and suppression industry has seen numerous technological advances. These innovations brought about significant improvements in the fire detection and suppression industry. AI and IoT are game changers in the fire detection and suppression markets in data centers. They provide advanced safety and protection for data centers.
AI and IoT companies have redefined the way fire detection systems work. ML, being a powerful subset of AI, led to better task execution in real-time. On the other hand, IoT enhanced the level of communication between devices and humans through effective intelligent technology. Much research is focused on the traditional method of feature extraction for fire and smoke detection based on thermal detection. The issue with these traditional technologies is that they are time-consuming when calculating extractions, which results in lower performance and slower response time for fire and smoke detection. These methods also created many false positives and errors in background detection.
Wireless firm alarm system utilizes wireless technology to interconnect system components, including smoke detector, control panels, and alarm devices. This wireless approach simplifies installation and maintenance processes, leading to cost savings for the overall system. Many players in the market make these devices, such as Bosch, Honeywell and more.
- 1hr of free analyst discussion
- 10% of customization
Many colocation providers’ data centers are constructing facilities in a phased manner, depending on the market demand. Over the next few years, there is expected to be more demand for advanced fire safety systems in developing regions. Vendors such as Honeywell HBT, Johnson Controls, SEVO Systems, Fike, Eaton, and others constantly innovate their fire safety solutions for data centers. The data center fire detection and suppression market faces intense competition in developed and mature markets such as the U.S., Canada, China, Japan, and Western European countries because of the presence of many vendors in the industry. Several global vendors are partnering with local vendors across different countries to increase their geographic presence.
Global Fire Detection & Suppression Market includes the following:
- Market estimations by fire detection and fire suppression system investment at the global level, and across key geographies – 8 regions and 50+ countries covered
- Classification of data center market investments into multiple segments and sub-segments (fire safety systems and deployment locations) with sizing and market forecast
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent fire detection & suppression solution providers
- Assessment of investments by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators
- A detailed study of the existing market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the growth trajectory of the market and its sub-segments
- A comprehensive analysis of key market enablers, latest trends, restraints, and growth prospects for the industry
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the industry
Customization Available: https://www.arizton.com/customize-report/3991
Key Data Center Support Infrastructure Providers
- AVA PREVENT
- Cannon Fire Protection
- Danfoss Fire Safety
- Encore Fire Protection
- Fireboy-Xintex (A Darley Company)
- Hochiki Europe
- Honeywell HBT
- InControl Systems
- Johnson Controls
- Minimax (Viking Group)
- Pro Delta Fire Safety Systems
- Robert Bosch
- SEVO Systems
- Smith & Sharks (India)
- STANG Korea
- Sterling Safety Systems (Hyfire)
- The Chemours Company
- The Hiller Companies
- Torvac Solutions
- WAGNER Group
Fire Safety Systems
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Detection
- Technical Space/Room Level
- Other Space/Building Level
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Other Western European Countries
- Finland & Iceland
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Other Central & Eastern European Countries
- Middle East
- The UAE
- Saudi Arabia
- Other Middle Eastern Countries
- South Africa
- Other African Countries
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- The Rest of APAC
- Southeast Asia
- Other Southeast Asian Countries
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How big is the global data center fire detection and suppression market?
What is the projected growth rate of the global data center fire detection and suppression market?
What are the latest trends in the data center fire detection and suppression market?
What is the projected growth rate of the global data center fire suppression market?
Who are the key players in the data center fire detection and suppression market?
Check Out Some of the Top Selling Research Reports:
About Our Data Center Capabilities
Arizton’s team of principal consultants and analysts work towards publishing extensive secondary and primary research that is credible, resourceful, and data driven. With over 5 years of experience, Arizton has helped several Fortune 500 companies with data-driven insights that enabled them to expand their businesses to niche regions, added over a billion dollars in revenues, and effective go-to-market strategies. We offer various product portfolios to meet the client’s requirements, which align with their key business strategies and identify high-value growth avenues.
Exhaustive syndicated reports, databases, country-wise market analysis, & customized consulting projects are published by our team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who possess exemplary skills in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research. Subscribe to our exhaustive portfolios to gain access to premium research reports at competitive prices. Partner with Arizton for your next strategic business decision and gain a competitive advantage with real-time, data-driven research.
100% Customer Satisfaction
24×7 availability – we are always there when you need us
200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton’s report
80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry
100% more data and analysis
1500+ reports published till date
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
SOURCE Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investment-in-data-center-fire-detection-and-suppression-market-set-to-reach-1-78-billion-by-2028–ai-driven-fire-suppression-systems-leading-the-market-growth—arizton-302037246.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com