NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The last mile delivery market in Brazil size is expected to grow by USD 2.84 billion between 2022 and 2027. However, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 12.81% during the forecast period. The market is segmented by Service (B2C and B2B) and End-user (E-commerce, Food and grocery delivery, Pharmaceuticals, and Others).
The premiumization of goods and merchandise delivery drives the last-mile delivery market in Brazil. Generally, premium prices are paid by the customer for faster delivery, which can be referred to as premiumization in the logistics services market. There is a growing trend of consumers willing to pay additional charges for same-day or instant delivery of purchased goods. The report analyses the market size and growth and provides accurate predictions on the growth of the market. View a PDF Sample
- The report recognizes the following as some of the key players in the last mile delivery market in Brazil: Accenture Plc, CMA CGM SA Group, Deutsche Bahn AG, Deutsche Post AG, DSV AS, FarEye Technologies Inc., FedEx Corp., FM LOGISTIC CORP, Honeywell International Inc., Infosys Ltd., J B Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne Nagel Management AG, Mara Labs Inc., Nippon Express Holdings Inc., Royal Mail Plc, Schneider Electric SE, SNCF Group, United Parcel Service Inc., Werner Enterprises Inc., and XPO Inc.
- Last Mile Delivery Market in Brazil is fragmented in nature.
- Market to observe 12.11% YOY growth in 2023.
- The emphasis on offering services to specific end-user segments is an emerging last mile delivery market trend in Brazil.
- The growing adoption of new logistics supply models by several logistics services companies for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors is due to the increasing challenges faced by the healthcare industry.
- The challenges include the increasing cost pressure on medical devices fuelled by increasing demand from the aging and active population.
- Hence, such trends fuel the growth of the last mile delivery market in Brazil during the forecast period.
- Risks associated with damage to and theft of packages challenge the growth of the last mile delivery market in Brazil.
- Unattended deliveries can lead to the loss of valuable goods as they can be stolen.
- Furthermore, the packages may be prone to various environmental conditions, which results in damaging the products inside.
- Hence, such factors impede the growth of the last mile delivery market in Brazil during the forecast period.
The report also covers information on upcoming trends and challenges. Explore detailed information by purchasing the report
By service, the B2C segment is significant during the forecast period. It refers to the delivery of various parcels and goods from adjacent transportation hubs to consumers. This segment offers extra features. The features include the option of availing of real-time shipment tracking and package delivery status updates. Hence, such factors drive the B2C segment of the last mile delivery market in Brazil during the forecast period. Get a glance at the market contribution of the segments, Request a Sample Report
The US – courier and local delivery services market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.28% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 27.93 million.
The Courier, Express, and Parcel (CEP) Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.07% between 2022 and 2027 and the size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 162.5 billion.
Last Mile Delivery Market In Brazil Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 12.81%
Market growth 2023-2027
USD 2.84 billion
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
Leading Vendors, Market Positioning of Vendors, Competitive Strategies, and Industry Risks
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Service
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/last-mile-delivery-market-size-in-brazil-to-increase-by-usd-2-84-billion-during-2022-2027-premiumization-of-goods-and-merchandise-delivery-to-drive-the-growth—technavio-301969654.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com